Thursday, April 16, 2015

This is it?!?!?!

Our class has come to an end...but the learning has not. I have learned so much from my colleagues and from the Teaching in the Digital Age coursework and instructor. My first exposure to the ISTE Standards for Teachers was overwhelming and scary. But as I moved through the readings, participated in discussions with others, and completed assignments, I became much more comfortable and confident. Each module in the class is designed to make you competent in one area of the standards. 

See my prezi here.....



I have grown so much in my use of a variety of tools and my understanding of just how important it is to give our students 21st Century skills. I am looking forward to continuing my growth and looking for opportunities to put this new knowledge into practice in classrooms. I know that I will continue to learn from and collaborate with the others who have participated in this class. I am confident that I will be invited to build learning experiences for students using all that we have learned together. 
As I start a new adventure in my career, I feel confident that what I learned in this course will be passed onto coaches and teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment