Friday, February 6, 2015

Try and try and try again....



I am a learner...an adept learner at most things, but training my brain to "think digitally" is providing innumerable challenges. My brain does not move fast enough, it cannot go in many directions at once, just when I start to master something....that something is replaced with a better tool. 
In the past I have given up when things get hard. I refuse to do that with learning and teaching in the digital age. It is not fair to me and it is not fair to the students and teachers that I work with. So...even if it takes many hours, many questions, much frustration, and endless tries (and maybe some tears), I will persevere.

1 comment:

  1. You will persevere! Look at everything you have accomplished and have helped others to accomplish. You are one awesome woman!
    And besides, we can stumble along together!!

    ReplyDelete